London Living Streets and Urban Design Group are hosting a public event this month to celebrate the progress in improving London’s public realm.
The event will take place on Wednesday 23 May 2018, 6.15–8.15pm at The Gallery, 70 Cowcross Street, Farringdon, London EC1M 6EJ.
- What London’s newly elected borough councils should do to improve London’s public realm for walking and cycling Peter Murray, New London Architecture
- The past and future transformation of the City Iain Simmons, City of London Corporation
- London Borough of Ealing Tim Meluish
- London Borough of Walthamstow Paul Gasson
- Hackney’s public realm Adrian McWhinnie
- How we can create enjoyable public realm and cities Christopher Martin, Urban Movement.
A discussion will follow.
Tickets cost £6.50 including drinks and nibbles from Eventbrite. A small number of tickets for students and concessions are available free of charge.